Visas for Athletes and Entertainers

immigration lawyer athlete massachusettes

Massachusetts and Connecticut Immigration Lawyer

At The Harrington Law Firm, we help clients with immigration cases involving petitioning for an Athletes and Entertainers visa.

The P classification is for athletes, entertainers, and artists who seek to temporarily visit the United States for a specific event, competition, or perFormance.

All P visas require the filing of Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, by a U.S. employer or agent, or by a foreign employer on behalf of the beneficiary. The petition should include any written contracts between the petitioner and the beneficiary, or summaries of any oral contracts. Other evidence should be filed with the petition to prove the level of achievement of the beneficiary. Such evidence may include affidavits, awards, and expert opinions.

For further information on Visas for Athletes and Entertainers please contact The Harrington Law Firm for a consultation.